Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Parker's first girl!

Parker and I visited Paige Michele Baker today (born September 10th). I'm quite sure she is the cutest little baby girl I've seen in a while. The softest hair and brown eyes you could loose yourself in. Parker was defintely loving the play time, and sacked out quickly on her blanket (cute!). I can already see visions of Parker faking sleep when it's time to leave Paiges' house so as to strech play time with Paige. I remember doing that when my cousins would visit (remember that Kristin). I think we were certain that if your parents couldn't find us (smile) in the house ... that they would surrender, give up, and leave us all there. I can still remember stuffing you in the linen closet (or was that Jenn?). What silly memories!
Telling Secrets already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love birds... Isn't it nice having friends with close in age babies. Love ya'll