Monday, September 22, 2008

This Maternity Leave stuff .... Love it!

So I don't remember feeling this fantastic after Tyler was born, but really I am so surprised at how great I feel. Parker and I hit the mall today to use up some gift cards I had been saving for once I wasn't prego any more. I had so much fun shopping in stores I would NEVER have shopped, and spending "money" on myself. I bought two new bottles of perfume, a new pair of jeans, and two new shirts. Parker was a dream baby, and allowed me two glorious hours of "mommy" time. It was a great day! Kisses from the Cobb's


Sacked out on the couch!

3 comments:

The Falco Family said...

What a FUN day!! Good job parker for letting mommy shop =) Miss you guys!

Mrs. Cindy Hull said...

You deserve a great day like that! Better appreciate those carefree times when Parker will sleep during a trip to the mall. Won't be long before you have two little monkeys jumping on the stroller - or bed!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh what a perfect baby! Enjoy that "mommy time"! I hope he allows you lots more. That's the sweetest picture...