Sunday, September 14, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!

The Pushing Team
(minus Nana)
I could NOT have gotten this 10 pounder out in 12 minutes had I not had these five women by my side. It was an amazing experience. One I will never forget!
First Family Photo and then Mommy and Paker


Parker definitely does his "own stunts" ... I'd say diving out into the world in 12 minutes should be considered a stunt on some level. First Casualty of P's stunting is his left cheek right below his eye (notice the scratch) ... caught it with his thumb nail on the way out ... poor baby! What a tough cookie!

Amy and Paker right after delivery
Big Thanks to Amy who stayed with me the entire day Friday, bringing SPRINKLES cupcakes in the am, I'll fill you in on all Amy's awesome duties later this week! She is the most amazing friend!! (At one point during pushing I looked up to see her STANDING on an end table in the corner of the room, camera in hand, mid text, shouting encouraging words ... now THAT's multitasking!



You're mine alright! I'd claim you every day!



Ray and Paker right after his first feeding, She was the first person to ever burp him (notice the amazing burping form ... Ray is a pro at EVERYTHING! I've already learned SEVERAL new tricks I didn't know with Ty) Biggest Award of the weekend goes to Ray ... I would NEVER EVER EVER have been able to do this without her. She stayed by my side the entire weekend from our sleepess night Thursday (in anticpation to induction), to ALL day laboring and a roller coaster delivery, to awful hospital room beds, and bad food, to feeding and changing and loving on PAC, to photographer, chauffer, foot rubber, hair stylist, kleenex lady, the list goes on and on and on... I will have to do an entire blog devouted later ... she was absolutely the rock! xoxo What I did to deserve her for my sister I don't know, but I only hope some day soon I will be able to pay her back even HALF of what she has done for me this weekend (well the past nine months really, well no, my whole life)


Ty and Parker hanging on day two



On our way home

Mommy and Ty playing after we brought Parker home

I will post more later this week after I've had a little sleep ( I use the word little loosely ... although as I type Ray is taking the next feeding so I'll be getting some shut eye after all ... like I said that Ray ... what a woman!)
Kisses from TY and PAC

1 comment:

Jen Merrill said...

i could barely read the text in this post through my blurry eyes. my heart is swelling and i wish i was there to take a feeding too. love you, all of you!