Friday, October 17, 2008

The State Fair of Texas ... 2 year old style

Tyler and I went to the State Fair Tuesday with our friends Amy and Logan ... We had an absolute BLAST. Here are a few of the pictures (I'll try and post more later), of us playing some of the games ... ring toss, fishing, water guns... I've got some great ride shots and a PRICELESS shot of Logan trying a Corn Dog (Ty wouldn't touch the thing! If he only knew what he missed).

We ate GREAT food ... besides the Fried Corn Dogs (delish!), Fried Marshmellows and Fried Oreos were our favorites ... hey girls up north ... JEALOUS! :) ... YOU HAVE to come up here next year in October so you can go ... I mean FRIED OREO ... does life get any better?

OH ... almost forgot! Best point of the entire night was that Tyler and Logan rode almost all the rides by themselves ... YEAH for no more Mommy in the Passenger seat! My baby is all grown up!










No comments: