Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We've filled the last week with so many fun Halloween events. Two Carnival's last week and one this week. Tyler is a Halloween Freak, yelling "Happy Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" with Gusto! He has pefected the phrase "Mommy I want Candy". WOW! Is he not my child or what! Aunt Cindy would have flashbacks watching Tyler bouncing off the walls this week! He's such a chip off the old block! BUT ... I love Holiday's with Tyler. He is finally beginning to "get it". How is it possible that it gets better and better every year (Didn't I say it last year that life couldn't possibly get any sweeter ... and yet it does!)Tyler the Pirate and Parker the Parrot ... Arrrrg!
Big apologies to Parker as I find Feathers in his diaper, hands, mouth ... sorry baby! But you're so stinking cute! I'll try to be better about considering comfort for next years' costume!


Halloween Candy Coma! We feel for you Parker!

3 comments:

missy said...

What an adorable duo, a pirate and his parrot! Love the pics! Please don't be a stranger, I see the beginning of a beautiful friendship....and I'm not just talking bout the boys!
I love you darlin'! Have a fabulous weekend. I need your email(missy.richards@yahoo.com).

Lindsay said...

Oh honey...this is quite possibly the cutest picture EVER!!! Such a precious duo! Thanks for ordering bows again..you rock...sorry for stalking you today!! :) See you soon!!!

Emilyyy said...

how do u think of that?...that is the cutest cosumes ever!....miss u so much...hope u got lots of candy...cant wait to see u!