Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker

I can't believe you're already one month old! What an amazing adventure it has already been. I can say with much confidence that your big brother and I are absolutely in love with you. It may be hard to believe this one day, but YOU are the FIRST thing your brother asks for when he wakes up in the morning. He loves kissing your feet and your arms, stroking your soft fuzzy head, and squeezing you super tight. He is your #1 Fan (well maybe second, only to your momma!). We are an incredibly complete family because of you, and every day we thank God that he chose US to be your family. Without you the world would not be as full.

You smiled at me for the first time today. Not a gassy smile, but a really big flirty smile. Glad to know you're already following in your brothers foot steps,
and know how to lay on the charm .

P, you're so active already ... you're favorite things are ... Kicking your feet (no wonder I was so uncomfortable when you were in my belly, you're SO STRONG!), watching the fan in our den, eating (I can't beleive I'm already mixing you 6 ounce bottles you little oinker), sleeping (praise the Good Lord for your 5 hour stretches at night ...YEA!), sucking on anything (including your hands, my neck, blankets, pacifiers, your brothers fingers ...which he eagerly allows), riding in the car, listening to music, watching your brother (which isn't too hard since he's always in your face).

You're a blessing from the Lord, and I can't wait to watch the fun things unfold throughout this next year. Don't grow TOO fast, enjoy every minute of it little one ... I know I will!

Loving you more than you could ever grasp!
Mommy (and Big Brother Tyler)

Here you are just a day old in your cousin Hunter's arms ... but what I especially love here is your Big Brother, checking out your little feet. He was absolutely in love with you from DAY ONE!

4 comments:

Jen Merrill said...

AMEN! I know I am grateful for your little family too.

The Falco Family said...

I miss your little family! We had a great time in houston. Crazy work week ahead =( Cant wait until we can play again!!

The Falco Family said...

Oh, Parker, did you get my text message?!?!?

Lindsay said...

Hi there!
It was great to meet you today! Your boys are toooo cute! I do think you have a little charmer on your hands. I was telling my husband how sweet Tyler was and how he kissed Averee. He(jokingly) said, 'Averee your bringing boys home already?'
Haha! :)
Take care, hope to see you soon!!
~Lindsay