Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The many faces of "My Parker"

Okay I haven't posted pictures of Parker or Tyler in the last month ... so I thought I better update you guys! So here are some sweet snaps of Parker ... Is he not the cutest little boy you've ever seen! I think I'll keep em both! January 4th (almost 4 months) sitting up (with help)
December 19th (3 months, and 1 week old) almost rolling over!!


December 25 (3 1/2 months old) hanging at Nana's house


December 19th (3 months, 1 week old)
look at me holding up my big head! Aren't you impressed!




December 17
LOVE THAT BUMBO CHAIR!! and my pimpin track pants!




December 14th (3 months old)
Now Wait a minute mom ... we need to talk about a daily picture limit!
This flash is getting to me!




December 14
*can you see the faint drool line on my shirt ...
is it really possible that I am teething at 3 months old! WOW!

December 10
(hanging with Tyler in my crib)


January 2nd ...
LOOK AT THE COOOLLLLOORRRSSS ...

January 4th
Check out that belly! Talk about a muffin top :)
As Tyler would say ... "My Parker Happy, mommy?"


November 22 (2 months and 10 days)
Look at the smile! What a killer!

November 9 (almost 2 months old) how cute is this hat!!
I'll post an update of Tyler later this week ... just wait until you see this handsome boy! You won't believe how wonderful!! Also updates to come on my adventure to Fairfield Texas on Sunday to hold up in a Holiday Inn lobby with my cousing Kristin, Christmas fun, and BIG milestones!!!
xoxo
Crystal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paisley and I loved the many faces of Parker! I told you I would email some of the christmas pics to you, but I didn't have a camera, it was my mom's. So i'll hit her up for them and pass them along. We miss you already!

Cindy Hull said...

What a hunk of burning love! I just love that precious face. Bring him by for a visit with Nana2