Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life+Tyler = Good Times!

Tyler's Family

Tyler and Aunt RayRay ... love her

Me: No Tyler that is Parker's Boppy ... Tyler "no mommy Mine Poppy"


"Oh Mommy ... I a lucky Boy!"


The Bros on Christmas morning ... so cute!



Tyler + Chucke = Obsession


My Best Friend Logan


Mental Note: Bath First ... then Chocolate Popsicle (duh!)
On second thought ... I would have missed this adorable picutre!!


My BF's handme down shirt ... Thanks Logan "I LUB IT!"


Me: "Tyler we don't Draw on other people property"
Tyler: "But Mommy I wanna Drawl on pro-pretty""

BUSTED!


Looking good!


"Hello ... Who is it?"


(can you see him pinching his right nipple ... NICE!)


Mommy's Heart!
(who will where this shirt until if falls off!)

4 comments:

Jen Merrill said...

.....anndd i am totally tearing up. the picture montage combined with the music plus my current lack of sleep made my heart swell. love you and those scrumptious boys of yours. they are so lucky to have you.

Amy said...

Awww....love that boy! Where does the time go they are little men now. :(

Lindsay said...

He's the sweetest thing ever!!!! Seriously why can't we get together...haha! I'm free Mon & Tues bc hubby is off and the bows are already in my car :)! I would like to see little Parker, I bet he's getting so big already! And Ty is handsome!!!!

teamstowell said...

Just catching up. I love your blogs. I miss you...and I'm PROUD of you too. You are such a gift, I am so blessed to have you in my life. xoxo