Monday, December 17, 2007

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

So I know you have all been asking yourselves ... "Why don't she write?". For those of you who don't know the business I am absolutely insane from mid October until about (well today!!) ... I do the work of about three people. It's nuts!! For the month of December alone I did 89 parties ... most of them more than 50 guests each. This doesn't leave much time for sleeping or eatting ... let alone phone calls and blogging.

My sincerest apologies to those of you who I neglected. I am happy to say I am BACK in the flesh (with loose fitting jeans to account for the missed meals! Sorry mom!! Jason and I tried those Ensure shakes, Yuck!... I just COULD'T DO IT!) But I'm back and ready to blog away! The next few blogs are updates for FALL. We had the best time ... and even though the last three or four weeks have been especially hard ... we've managed to fit in some really great adventures.

No comments: