Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Waiting

Forgot to post an update regarding Baby #2. Doctors Appointment on Monday had me at 2 cm. But I really don't think we'll be seeing any action before the scheduled induction date (September 12th at 7:30 am). Even though my doctor says he is lower, Parker still feels really high to me! Plus I think Tyler's birth spoiled me and I like the idea of a scheduled date more and more. You get to go in Showered, make up on :), bag totally packed ... etc. Plus with Tyler ... the Idea of my water breaking at 3 am when its just us is a little overwhelming. So it would be great if baby would stick to our schedule ... did ya hear that baby ... SCHEDULE!!

3 comments:

Jen Merrill said...

i cannot wait to meet this sweet spirit that's on the way. im all about the scheduled induction thing too. after my edidural i reaplied makeup and such before pushing- it was lovely... or at least i looked lovely. i love you and think about you and yourself and that sweet ty man often.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER GRANT COBB!!! Wish I could be there for all the festivities this weekend.

teamstowell said...

Oh yeah, baby! Jen and I are save'n our gas money!!
Good luck with the "schedule"...that's kind of a four-letter-word in baby lingo...
Love ya!!