Saturday, March 8, 2008

New words from our polite boy!

Tyler and I had Logan over last night (one of Ty's friends) he is almost a year older than Tyler (I think 27 mons.) and he is the sweetest most loving little boy. Everytime I would hand him anything he would say "Tank You Cry-tal". So adorable! I think Tyler caught on after I praised Logan for being so polite ... so now anytime I hand him something or someone else does, he says "tktoo". It's so sweet! Way to go Logan ... we'll have you over ANYDAY!

Other new words include:
FISHHH
Bye-Bye ( may favorite is when we turn off the tv or radio and he waves at it and says "byebye"

2 comments:

The Falco Family said...

I cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!!
No, your my favorite person!! =)

teamstowell said...

we are green with envy. we want to come over too!! Ty, we miss you and love you. Give mommy some sloppy kisses for us!!